SupplyFinder understands how many organisations are structured when they develop plans to enter new or expand further into current markets. Business organizations engaging with stakeholders and partners in tenders and bids can often consume resource and time.
SupplyFinder has a range of stakeholder engagement and business development specialists with direct experience in managing bids and procurement engagement in both the Government and Private sectors across the world. Our team can share the knowledge working to achieve commercial success in the target markets.
Tender Capture Phase
- Pre-award Project Support, Planning and Acquisition
- Support client, partner and stakeholder engagement throughout the lifecycle.
- Support current/potential partner engagement and assessment to participate in or build consortia.
- Help define and develop scope, priorities, capability, capacity and offering to potential partners.
- Provide commercial advice, reviews and negotiations for any agreement to ensure strategic and commercial objectives and interests are agreed, sustainable, deliverable, risk-managed and compliant.
- Manage tender reviews, bid development and submission support including capture strategy, bid strategy, content, compliance, legal and commercials.
Please complete the form below and a representative will contact you.