SupplyFinder to the best of its knowledge offers a platform, which contains no content that infringes third party intellectual property rights. SupplyFinder's User Agreement requires that all information posted by You be accurate, lawful and not in violation of the rights of third parties.
SupplyFinder provides a complaints process to promote these objectives and implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements of copyright.
If any third party believes in good faith that its copyright has been infringed, it may complete and submit a Notice of Copyright Infringement to SupplyFinder by email to [email protected] that contains:
- The signature of the owner of the copyright;
- A description of the copyrighted work that is claimed has been infringed;
- A description specifying the location on our website of the infringing material;
- A telephone number and email address;
- Evidence that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
If you believe that a notice of copyright infringement has been improperly submitted against you, you may submit a Counter Notice by email to [email protected] that contains:
- Your signature;
- Identification of the material removed or to which access has been disabled;
- Your name and telephone number;
- A statement explaining your position and evidence of the fair use of the protected material and that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Portuguese court in Faro and that you will accept service of process from the Complainant submitting the notice or his/her authorised agent.
SupplyFinder shall make a good faith attempt to forward the written complaint, including the complainant’s contact information, to You if such rights are believed to be infringed and/or take other reasonable steps to notify You that SupplyFinder has received notice of an alleged violation of intellectual property rights or other content violation.
If SupplyFinder believe that such infringement or violation of other rights may have taken place, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, we may terminate Your right to post information.
A false notice or counter notice may give rise to personal liability and that any notice or counter notice you submit must be truthful and must be submitted not perjuring, slandering or insulting. You may wish to seek legal advice before submitting a notice or a counter notice.
Other Inappropriate Content, Messages or Safety Concerns
If you come across a concern you would wish to report then please send an email to [email protected].
Please only report items that are inappropriate as defined in our User Agreement. A difference of opinion is not a reason.
Some examples of what you may wish to report are:
- Inappropriate photographs;
- Inaccurate information about you or your organisation;
- Suspicious messages.
The English language version of this Agreement is the prevailing Agreement.