1. A cookie is a small file placed onto your device that enables SupplyFinder features and functionality. For example, cookies enable us to identify your device, secure your access to SupplyFinder and know if someone attempts to access your account from a different device. Cookies also enable you to share easily content on SupplyFinder.
There are several types of cookies:
- Persistent cookies. This assists us to recognise you as an existing user, so it is easier to return to SupplyFinder without signing in again. After you sign in, a persistent cookie stays in your browser and will be read by SupplyFinder when you return to the site. Session cookies only last for as long as the session (usually the current visit to a website or a browser session).
- Session cookies.
- Authentication. This assists us to show you the right information and personalise your use.
- Security. This assists to enable and support our security features, and to help us detect malicious activity and violations of our User Agreement.
- Preferences, features and services. This assists you fill out forms on SupplyFinder more easily.
- Advertising. This assists us to serve relevant advertisements to you more effectively, improve our service, show you advertisements on SupplyFinder and know when content has been shown to you and to collect aggregated auditing, research, and reporting for advertisers. In addition, to show SupplyFinder or its partner’s relevant advertising in order to learn whether users saw an advertisement and how it performed on SupplyFinder and who later visited the advertiser's site.
- Performance, Analytics and Research. This assists us to learn how well our site and plugins perform in different locations and to understand, improve, and research products, features, and services.
- Adobe Flash (also called "locally stored objects," or "LSOs") is another technology that can provide cookie-equivalent functionality. Adobe Flash is capable of storing information on your device (in a file outside of your browser).
Please note that not all browsers provide the ability to remove "cookies" or "LSOs". You can restrict or block cookies/LSOs but as with any cookie if you do restrict cookies/LSOs, there may be some SupplyFinder features you are not able to use.
4. Cookies can be used to recognise you when you visit SupplyFinder, remember your preferences, and give you a personalised experience that is in line with your settings. Cookies also make your interactions with SupplyFinder more secure and faster and allow us to bring you personal advertising both on and off the SupplyFinder site.
6. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings on your computer or other device you are using to access our services. If you use SupplyFinder without changing your browser settings, we will assume that you are content to receive all cookies on the SupplyFinder website. Please note that the SupplyFinder website will not work properly without cookies.
You may control cookies through settings preferences when you browse but be aware that if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience since it will no longer be personalised to you. It may also stop you from saving customised settings such as login information.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visitwikipedia.org, allaboutcookies.org, or aboutcookies.org.
The English language version of this Agreement is the prevailing Agreement.